Thursday 7 July 2011

Brooching the subject!

My train of thought has gone from baskets to brooches - how so? I was sorting through my vintage jewellery and realised I have some fabulous ones - including a charming basket of flowers made of filigree with enamel and jewelled flowers, which belonged to my Auntie Elsie ( a big style influence who will no doubt be mentioned frequently in my blog) - and yet I never wear a brooch - time to give them an airing methinks!

Found the ones shown here online at: http://www.rockmyvintage.co.uk/rhinestone-floral-brooch.htm



Here are some very stylish ladies in their brooches - including Wallis Simpson who really knew the value of a jewel or two!


Wallis Simpson - Duchess of Windsor.

 

Actress Ruth Wilson ( brilliant in Small Island TV series)
Jennifer Tilly - Actress and Poker player!

No comments:

Post a Comment